[SOS-PCA] Collectors' Call: Tues. Nov. 1

Haidet, Margaret (Megan) mahaidet at blm.gov
Fri Oct 28 13:57:58 CDT 2016

Greetings Everyone,

I can't believe the 2016 season is coming to a close. Our collectors' call
on Tuesday will review end of year wrap up, annual reports, return requests
using the clearance form, and data entry via the web portal.

I would also like to thank all of you that made the time to attend one of
the portal training webinars. Over the past month 60 people were trained in
using the portal and a few teams have already completed their 2016 data
entry!!

Please contact me if you need the call-in number.

12 noon Eastern
11 am Central
10 am Mountain
9 am Pacific