[SOS-PCA] TRAINING TOMORROW: SOS Data Entry Portal

Haidet, Margaret (Megan) mahaidet at blm.gov
Wed Oct 5 15:13:34 CDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

Tomorrow we will have a second data entry portal training for Seeds of
Success collectors. Please allow yourself 5-10 minutes to get into the
webinar prior to the beginning of the presentation. This presentation will
not exceed 1 hour.

I will run through the expectations for use, creation of a new record and
how to search existing records. The call-in number is the same as our
regular SOS number.  Please let me know if you have any questions or need
the call-in number.

NOTE: There is an expectation that all current SOS teams will attend a
training and will begin entering their data as soon as possible.

12 noon Eastern
11 am Central
10 am Mountain
9 am Pacific
8 am Alaska

*Participant Login Instructions*

Instant Net Conference Details:

-------------------------------

Meeting Number:          742990168

Meeting Passcode:        meeting

Meeting Host:             PEGGY  OLWELL

Join Instructions for Instant Net Conference:

1. Join the meeting now (use one of the 2 links – both work):

http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?sigKey=blm&i=742990168&p=meeting&t=c

2. Enter the required fields.

3. Indicate that you have read the Privacy Policy.

4. Click on Proceed.

*** Be sure to enter the meeting number and passcode for this conference.
There may be previously stored information in your computer that
automatically populates the fields and can direct you to an alternate
meeting.
Megan Haidet
Seeds of Success
National Collection Curator