[SOS-PCA] SOS CALL: Postponed to Nov. 10

Haidet, Margaret (Megan) mahaidet at blm.gov
Fri Oct 30 09:48:36 CDT 2015

Greetings SOS Participants,

Our regularly scheduled Collectors' Call will be postponed to Tuesday,
November 10th.

The time and call-in number are the same each month.  Please let me know if
you have any questions, agenda suggestions or need the call-in number.

12 noon Eastern
11 am Central
10 am Mountain
9 am Pacific
8 am Alaska

Please keep in mind the following:

- Submit all data, photos and annual reports to mahaidet at blm.gov by Dec.
15. If you cannot meet this deadline because you are still collecting,
please contact me to let me know your timeline.

- Send seed and data sheets to Bend Seed Extractory. Stay tuned for their
holiday hours.

- Send herbarium vouchers, with transmittal notice and labels (data sheets
not necessary) to Smithsonian. Contact Meghann Toner (tonerm at si.edu) if you
have any questions.

- Training 2016: The BLM SOS Course, Seed Collection for Conservation &
Restoration (1730-06), will be held May 17-19, 2016 in Ft. Collins, CO. You
may sign up on DOI Learn. This course is free for BLM participants; there
is a $500 fee for non-BLM participants. Lori Young, is the training
coordinator for this course can can be reached at lyoung at blm.gov.

- Online data entry portal is not yet available. I will contact teams that
have offered to pilot it once we're ready for testing.

Cheers,
Megan

Megan Haidet
Seeds of Success