[SOS-PCA] Last Call for 2014 SOS

Haidet, Margaret (Megan) mahaidet at blm.gov
Thu Jan 22 15:54:28 CST 2015

Greetings,

*Please submit any and all remaining SOS data, photos, annual reports,
clearance forms and most importantly SEED as soon as possible*. If you
still have seed or data to send, please notify me immediately. We need to
report our for the 2014 season and Bend needs all seed to plan out their
cleaning schedule, as we are not their only clients.

I will be sending state leads reports of what I've received and will be
following up with teams missing reporting elements.

We will have an SOS Collectors' Call on Tuesday, February 3, 2015. An
agenda will be forthcoming.

Megan Haidet
Seeds of Success
National Collection Curator