[SOS-PCA] New SOS Website!

Haidet, Margaret mahaidet at blm.gov
Mon Mar 31 09:46:28 CDT 2014

I'm excited to announce the launch of the new Seeds of Success website!

*www.blm.gov/sos* <http://www.blm.gov/sos>

Many of you have contacted me in the past about the SOS website, broken
links, and outdated information, well . . . we've moved the website to the
Bureau of Land Management servers, instead of National Park Service, and
now will have an easier time updating and editing the site.

Feel free to take a look and let me know if you have any suggestions, edits
or insights.

Additionally, if your organization links to the SOS webpage, please update
the link.

Cheers!
Megan

Megan Haidet