[SOS-PCA] SOS Call: Tomorrow, June 3, 2014

Haidet, Margaret mahaidet at blm.gov
Mon Jun 2 14:03:29 CDT 2014

Greetings!

Tomorrow will be the June SOS collectors' call.

We will be discussing the steps to take to get started collection.
Additionally, since our last call was breif, there will be plenty of time
for the round robin and questions from the field.

If you're part of a collection team that will be collecting in the 2014
season, and you haven't been on an SOS call in a while, please take the
time to call in. I do not anticipate the call will run more than 1 hour.

The time and call-in number are the same each month.  Please let me know if
you have any questions, agenda suggestions or need the call-in number.

12 noon Eastern

11 am Central

10 am Mountain

9 am Pacific