[SOS-PCA] SOS Website

Haidet, Margaret mahaidet at blm.gov
Thu Jul 31 10:36:35 CDT 2014

Greetings SOS Collectors,

I wanted to remind everyone that the SOS website has moved to the Bureau of
Land Management servers, thus our web address has changed. You can reach
the site through the following link: *www.blm.gov/sos
<http://www.blm.gov/sos>.*

Please substitute this new link for the old link which you may have
referenced on your local/organizational webpage or in your internet
favorites. We have been working on a redirect for the old website but with
limited access to National Park Service servers, this has not yet occurred.
Please note the old website includes outdated information and a defunct
database search function that will not be updated. In particular, please
note Kayla Herriman has replaced Nita Rauch as the Bend Seed Extractory
Manager and can be reached at kherriman at fs.fed.us or 541-383-5481.

Again, please enjoy the most current SOS material on our new(ish)
website *www.blm.gov/sos
<http://www.blm.gov/sos>*.

Thank you,
Megan