[SOS-PCA] CANCELLED: SOS CALL TOMORROW

Haidet, Margaret (Megan) mahaidet at blm.gov
Mon Dec 1 15:30:23 CST 2014

There will be no SOS call tomorrow.

Please continue to finish up collections, ship seed to Bend, send vouchers
(with transmittal notice and labels) to herbaria, and send me your data,
photos and annual reports. If you will not be finished by Dec. 15th, please
let me know.

Bend Seed Extractory Holiday Schedule:

Please do not send any shipments between December 22nd-January 2nd as there
is no guarantee that they will reach us in a timely manner.  We will be
here intermittently during that time to answer phone calls and emails.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Megan Haidet
Seeds of Success
National Collection Curator
Seeds of Success