[SOS-PCA] Seed ID Help

Williams, Sheila slwillia at blm.gov
Fri Aug 2 14:52:34 CDT 2013

Hi Shayla,
Those seeds are pretty small, and the families that come to mind are the
Scrophulariaceae or Polemoniaceae. They have textured seed coats like that.
Also Ranunculaceae, and I looked at some Delphinium photos, and they may
(??) fit?

Here is another helpful link to the Santa Ana Botanic Garden seed photos
list: http://www.hazmac.biz/seedphotoslistgenus.html
All we can do is give our best guesses.......Sheila Williams

--
Sheila L. Williams
District Botanist
slwillia at blm.gov