[SOS-PCA] SOS Call: Tuesday, FEBRUARY 7th

Haidet, Margaret MAHaidet at blm.gov
Fri Feb 3 14:21:53 CST 2012

The call is next week, the 1st Tuesday, February not March.

Happy Friday SOS Collectors, Mentors and Friends,

It time again for the monthly SOS conference call.  Since we are in between collection seasons, I invite you to bring questions, discussion points or improvements regarding Seeds of Success for us to discuss as a group.  There are many steps in the SOS process, some people are very familiar with the steps, some think they are familiar, and others may be new to the program.  I would like to help clarify any questions you may have.

Additionally, if you have a chance to look at the "Training and Forms" tab on the website, please feel free to provide input regarding how these documents could be improved and if you think we are missing any guidance documents.

Please let  me know if you have any questions or need the call in number.

Collectors' Call Time:

12 noon - EST

11 am - CST

10 am - MST