[SOS-PCA] Wrap Up and Jan. Call

Haidet, Margaret mahaidet at blm.gov
Wed Dec 19 12:50:03 CST 2012

Happy Holidays SOS Partners,

I would like to remind everyone that all data sheets, photos and annual
reports from the 2012 collection season should be sent to me asap.  If you
are sending a cd, you can find my shipping address on the contacts page of
the SOS website (http://www.nps.gov/plants/sos/protocol/appendix1.htm).

If you are still collecting or have not yet wrapped up, please let me know
when I may expect your data, photos and reports.

Finally, our next SOS call will be on January 8th, 2013 at noon EST, 11am
CST, 10am MST, 9am PST, etc.  This will likely be a short call reviewing
the accomplishments of 2012 and beginning to discuss 2013 collection
priorities.

Cheers!
Megan

--