[SOS-PCA] SOS Collectors' Call in just over an hour - Tues. Oct 5.

Margaret_Haidet at blm.gov Margaret_Haidet at blm.gov
Tue Oct 5 09:55:12 CDT 2010

Good Morning,

I know its the busy season for all of you, and I'm still adjusting to
things here at the National Office but we are going to have an SOS
collectors call TODAY.  Don't worry about it if you have pressing
collections to make.  If you have any questions, call in or feel free to
email me.

This will be a quick call.

Agenda
      Introductions
      Room for improvement
            - I'm looking for your ideas i.e. revising forms, clarifying
process, etc.
      Round Robin

Collectors' Call Time:
12 noon - EST
11 am - CST
10 am - MST
9 am - PST
8 am - AKST

Let me know if you need the phone number or access code.

Megan Haidet
National Collection Curator
Seeds of Success
Bureau of Land Management