[SOS-PCA] New Contact Information for SOS

Mims, Ray rmims at aoc.gov
Fri Jul 16 14:09:47 CDT 2010

WE WISH YOU LUCK AND WILL MISS YOU MARY!!!!
Thanks for every thing!

Ray Mims
Conservation & Sustainability
United States Botanic Garden
202.226.4067 desk
202.409.1659 cell
www.usbg.gov
www.bgci.org/usa/MakeYourCollectionsCount
www.sustainablesites.org

P Think before you print! Save money, ink, paper, energy, and reduce CO2.