[SOS-PCA] Reminder about the list

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Fri May 29 12:21:33 CDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Since we occasionally get asked about this issue: This is just a reminder
that the SOS list is publically accessible and also has publically
accessible message archives
(http://lists.plantconservation.org/pipermail/sos_lists.plantconservation.org/)
Keeping the Seeds of Success project and information accessible to all our
partners and potential partners is important to us.  This list exists in
order to allow interested parties to easily join & participate in the
discussion about what's going on -- without needing to type out everyone's
email addresses.

As we have experienced in the past the unfortunate need to change the
DHL account number for shipping to Kew due to it being publically
accessible in the past, we do not post either the shipping account numbers
or the conference call code on the list or on the website.  As is stated
when those numbers are referred to, Mary should be contacted privately if
you do not have them on file and need them again.  Barring unauthorized
use of these numbers forcing us to switch accounts, these numbers are
always the same.

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/