[SOS-PCA] Freezer Recommendation?

Rita Dodge Rita.Dodge at redbutte.utah.edu
Wed Oct 22 16:24:20 CDT 2008

Hello,

I can tell you what not to get......:)
We have a standard top opening freezer....like the kind you could use as
a deep freeze in your home basement.  While this works, meets the
requirements, and is economical, I do not recommend it if you can afford
a stand up one with temp and humidity gauge. It is difficult to get to
seed packets and find ways to organize the type of freezer that we have.
So, if you need to convince someone that you need a better one than what
we have I hope this helps!

Rita