[SOS-PCA] November Collectors' Call Notes and Bend Form Letter

Mary_Byrne at blm.gov Mary_Byrne at blm.gov
Mon Nov 10 16:04:11 CST 2008

Hello,

Attached please find the Collectors' Call notes and a form letter for
shipping material to Bend.

DHL has announced that it is downsizing. We have seen the number of DHL
offices decrease over the past year, so this is not a surprise. If DHL has
discontinued service to your area, MSB has a FedEx account. Let me know if
you need MSB's FedEx number. As always, use your BLM FedEx account for
shipping to Bend.

Shipping protocol for orchids/CITES species has changed - the web has been
updated to reflect these changes:  http://www.nps.gov/plants/sos/

Thank You,
Mary

(See attached file: Form Letter for Bend.doc)(See attached file: SOS
Collectors' Call - November 2008.doc)

Mary K. Byrne
Seeds of Success
Bureau of Land Management