[SOS-PCA] Native Plant and Seeding Workshop

Mary_Byrne at blm.gov Mary_Byrne at blm.gov
Tue Jun 17 07:50:34 CDT 2008

FYI

Mary K. Byrne
Seeds of Success
National Collections Data Manager
202-452-7767
www.nps.gov/plants/sos/
----- Forwarded by Mary Byrne/WO/BLM/DOI on 06/17/2008 08:49 AM -----

             Nancy L Shaw
             <nshaw at fs.fed.us>
             06/16/2008 12:40          Peggy_Olwell at blm.gov,
             PM                        mary_byrne at blm.gov,
                                       Olivia_Kwong at blm.gov
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Fw: meeting announcement - please
                                       post this week

(See attached file: Native Plant & Seeding Workshop (9.10-11.08).doc)

Hi,

This meeting will focus on native plant revegetation in the Great Basin and
Columbia Plateau. We'd appreciate any help you can give us in circulating
the announcement - we were going to be more restrictive in advertising, but
now we have decided to try and get it as much visibility as possible.

We should have the complete agenda out in late July.

Thanks.

Nancy
Nancy L. Shaw
Research Botanist
USDA Forest Service
Rocky Mountain Research Station
322 E. Front Street, Suite 401
Boise, Idaho 83702
208.373.4360; FAX 208.373.4391
http://www.fs.fed.us/rm/boise/research/shrub/greatbasin.shtml(See attached
file: Native Plant & Seeding Workshop (9.10-11.08).doc)