[SOS-PCA] WEB: Seeds of Success Photos Moved!

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Fri Aug 8 00:30:45 CDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Due to some issues & changes, we've moved the SOS Photos over to a
different provider.  You can now view the photos at
http://seedsofsuccess.smugmug.com  If you scroll down to the bottom of
the page, you'll notice that this site has keywords.  I'm still finishing
keywording some of the photo sets, but the majority of them have been
tagged.  The photo highlights album is also not yet done.

In the Miscellaneous album you can see photos of the MOU signing and also
photos of the SOS panel at the U.S. Botanic Garden for the One Planet
exhibit.

I'm in the process of updating the SOS website to point the photos link
to the new site as well.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/