[SOS-PCA] Photos of lots of seed? - Email found in subject

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Fri May 11 12:04:51 CDT 2007

I'm doing a small project that could use a photo right now, but I can
probably dig up something suitable.

I'm happy to get photos of lots of seed as the field season gets going as
well though.  There is always a need for those kinds of photos as they
make for great visuals & even backgrounds as seen in the SOS brochure.

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/