[SOS-PCA] BLM Course: Seed Collection for Restoration and Conservation

Mary_Byrne at blm.gov Mary_Byrne at blm.gov
Tue Mar 27 14:43:51 CDT 2007

Greetings,

Tentatively the 2007 BLM Course: Seed Collection for Restoration and
Conservation is being re-scheduled for May 22-24th in Portland, OR. Again,
we need a head count, please submit the names of the people you would like
to attend (new SOS collectors, CBG Interns starting early, and others).

Gardens - the fee for the course will be waived or nominal, travel expenses
will not be covered SOS National Office.

I know this is short notice, but please have the names of the attendees
submitted to me by Friday, March 30th.

Thank You!
Mary

Mary K. Byrne