[SOS-PCA] Website Issues

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Fri Jan 26 10:57:09 CST 2007

Hi everyone,

The National Park Service web server has some sort of bug where it picks
random pages at random times to claim they are unavailable.  If you run
into this, try hitting refresh or reload.  Sometimes that does it.  If you
are looking for certain forms or a copy of the protocol and can't get to
it, just send me an e-mail and I can reply with the requested document as
an attachment.

NPS knows about the issue and is working on it, but I'm not sure how long
it will take to fix.  Sorry for the trouble and please share this
information with your fellow collectors.

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/