[SOS-PCA] Seeds of Success Photos!

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Fri Jan 5 14:45:11 CST 2007

Hi Everyone,

I've been adding the BLM collecting teams' photos to a website at
http://seedsofsuccess.phanfare.com/

The hosting site has certain software limitations.  I can't do anything
about the date sorting of the albums, it just takes the dates from the
photo's information.  The number of characters allowed for photo captions
is shorter than I'd like, but I have tried to at least have the USDA
PLANTS code and the scientific name if possible.  You can do a search by
clicking on the little magnifying glass graphic in the upper right hand
corner.  If you want the high-resolution original, there's a "Download
Hi-Res" link on the right side menu for each image page.

If you spot a photo that's labeled incorrectly or that you know who took
the photo or can otherwise expand upon the caption, click on the "Get Page
URL" link on the right and then copy & paste the URL address along with
the correction to me in an e-mail.  You should also let me know if you
notice that a photo needs to be rotated.

I'll link to the photo site from the SOS site hopefully next week after I
get some feedback.

If you have other questions, please let me know.  I'll check with the
non-BLM collecting teams to see if they'd like their photos to be made
available on the site as well.

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/