[SOS-PCA] Website

Mary_Byrne at blm.gov Mary_Byrne at blm.gov
Mon Sep 18 13:56:06 CDT 2006

All -

The website was updated this morning. Last week it came to my attention
that a substantial batch of 2005 collections had not been marked off as
'species collected'. The updates this morning should reflect ALL species
that have been collected from 2002-2005, if you notice anything that is not
consistent with your records please contact me.

Please remember that a species is not marked off as collected until Kew
sends out it's final assessment, usually a year after the collection was
made. While the collection information is entered into the system once a
data sheet is submitted, it is not crossed off the list.

Feel free to contact me if you would like an Excel copy of your target list
as it appears in the SOS database.

Mary

Mary K. Byrne
Seeds of Success