[SOS-PCA] Share your seed collecting photos with us!

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Oct 31 11:08:02 CST 2006

Hi Everyone,

A good number of the collecting teams send us their photos on CD, but
there are some teams that we haven't gotten any photos from.  Not only do
we use the photos to document the collections, we use them in public
outreach materials for Seeds of Success.  For instance, we recently
finished a banner type exhibit for PCA which included a banner on native
plant materials (http://www.nps.gov/plants/outreach/exhibit/).  We're
looking into doing other things such as an SOS brochure and an annual
report of SOS accomplishments.  By sending us your photos of seed
collection species, seed collectors out in the filed or other related
images, you'll help us to show that Seeds of Success is a nationwide
program.

If you have any questions about sending us photos, please contact me.  Due
to our mail getting irradiated, please don't send us things via normal
postal mail or it may end up looking like
http://www.plantconservation.org/irradiated.htm

Olivia Kwong
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/