[SOS-PCA] BLM Synthesis of the N. Am. Flora (Western States)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Thu Aug 24 16:01:04 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

We've gotten the agreement & stuff down, so we can now start asking all
BLM & BLM associated collecting offices for addresses & number of CD's.
This copy of the Synthesis of the North American Flora contains only
Western states data.

Please reply to  me with the number of CD's your office is requesting and
a FedEx address with associated phone number (including area code).  If
you have any questions, please let me know.

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/