[SOS-PCA] Protocol Updated

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Sep 6 14:38:03 CDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I've updated the copy of the protocol on the web to reflect the change to
Peggy Olwell as the National Coordinator, as well as a few changes &
updates to contact information.  Other changes include adding a
table of contents (and page numbers) to the Word & Adobe PDF versions.
http://www.nps.gov/plants/sos/protocol/

We've also switched to hosting our data on another server.  You'll still
use the same search form on the website, but this means I've been able to
tailor things to our needs a bit more.  Most noticeable will be that the
List Search now will give you 50 species results per page rather than only
10.

If you have updates for the contact list or any other questions (including
requests for species), please let me know.

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/