[RWG] Job Posting

Sarah Pritchett sarah.pritchett28 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:50:49 CDT 2018

 The Natural Garden, Inc. is an ecological landscape design and restoration
company and native plant nursery, located in Harrisonburg VA. We are
experiencing significant expansion and currently seek talented and artistic
landscape designers to join our team. The projects we develop and install
are a wonderful mix of residential, agricultural, and institutional
projects. Our work is focused on developing engaging outdoor spaces,
incorporating our local native plant materials and natural building
materials to promote truly self sustaining, biologically diverse gardens
and habitats. To gain a bit more understanding about our company and the
work we do, please visit our company website at www.thenaturalgarden.net.

The Ecological Landscape Designer job description and instructions for
application are available at the following link: Ecological Landscape
Designer Job Post
<https://www.thenaturalgarden.net/uploads/5/7/5/2/57520131/ecological_landscape_designer__2_.pdf>
.
We are also interested in hearing from people who are passionate about
native plants to see where they may fit in the company. The nursery
division will be hiring soon as well.

Thank you so much for your interest!
Sarah