[PCA] Seed Crew job announcement

Sophia Goss sophiagoss at appliedeco.org
Thu Dec 28 12:50:04 CST 2023

Hello--
Our Southwest Office (IAE SW) works in New Mexico and Arizona. We cultivate
partnerships to facilitate large-scale, regional conservation projects,
develop ecologically appropriate sources of native seed, offer native
species education opportunities and materials, provide technical assistance
to restoration and management planning and implementation, and conduct
on-the-ground habitat restoration and applied research.

IAE Southwest is hiring two seed cres in New Mexico. The attached file
gives a brief description for the positions, as well as a link to apply.
Can these positions be posted on the Native Plant list serve?

Thank you!

Sophia

--
Southwest Ecologist