[PCA] Launch of Chicago Botanic Garden’s new synthesis center, sCORE (Synthesis center for COnservation and REstoration)

Andrea Kramer akramer at chicagobotanic.org
Tue May 18 12:21:35 CDT 2021

We are very happy to announce the launch of Chicago Botanic Garden’s new synthesis center, sCORE (Synthesis center for COnservation and REstoration)! We are bringing together diverse perspectives to enable analysis, synthesis, and collaboration in order to address key needs in plant conservation and restoration science, practice, and policy. Learn more at https://score.nipcsa.com and join us!

For our first full project, we are seeking collaborators and data examining understory vegetation responses to rapid canopy loss in the Great Lakes region. See https://score.nipcsa.com/storage/statamic/score_rapid_canopy_loss_2021.pdf to learn how you can join in!

Andrea T. Kramer, Ph.D.
Director of Restoration Ecology
David Byron Smith Family Curator of Natural Areas
Associate Conservation Scientist

Negaunee Institute for Plant Conservation Science and Action
Chicago Botanic Garden
1000 Lake Cook Road | Glencoe, IL 60022
Tel (847) 835-6971

We cultivate the power of plants to sustain and enrich life