[PCA] [EXTERNAL] Cirsium horridulum Propagation

Pavlovic, Noel B npavlovic at usgs.gov
Mon Jun 28 10:48:30 CDT 2021

Dear Desi,
Thanks for your email. I do not have any specific information about the germination of C. Horridulum. We have worked with Pitcher's thistle for quite some time.
We cold stratify the seed for three months in moist sand.
Sorry that I cannot be more helpful.
Noel

Dr. Noel B. Pavlovic
Research Ecologist (Plant Ecology)
U.S. Geological Survey
Great Lakes Science Center
Lake Michigan Ecological Research Station
1574 N 300 E
Chesterton, IN 46304
(219) 926-8336 X 428