[PCA] Service Announcement: PCA Facebook Page

Park, Margaret E margaret_park at fws.gov
Tue Apr 27 10:24:06 CDT 2021

I just wanted to make a general service announcement to make sure everyone on the listserv is aware that the PCA has a Facebook page<https://www.facebook.com/PlantConservationAlliance>. We have weekly themed posts, that don't necessarily get posted over the listserv.

Botanic Monday: Each week we post about a different Botanic Garden that is a PCA non-federal cooperator.
Good News Tues: Good news in the Plant Conservation World!
Wildflower Wednesday: We post about a different native wildflower each week!
Flora Friday: We post about all things floral; posts usually include recent scientific publications having to do with flowers.