[PCA] FW: Now Hiring - Agroforestry AmeriCorps VISTAs - DUE 1/8/20

Ryan Huish rdh5b at uvawise.edu
Thu Jan 2 15:34:25 CST 2020

I am forwarding a message from Katie Commender with Appalachian Sustainable Development about some job opportunities, one working with sustainable harvesting of medicinal plants from the Appalachians. Please forward to those whom you think may be interested.

Please reply to Katie Commender (kcommender at asdevelop.org<mailto:kcommender at asdevelop.org>) directly if you have any questions.

Ryan Huish