[PCA] Webinar: The Insect Apocalypse and What Natural Areas Managers Can Do

kangell at naturalareas.org kangell at naturalareas.org
Thu May 16 11:34:48 CDT 2019

Natural Areas Association 2019 Webinar- free to register.

The term "Insect Apocalypse" has been in the news a lot lately.

Aimed at land managers, this webinar with NAA's partner the Xerces Society
will cover emerging information on the insect crisis, what to watch for, and
most importantly-how you can respond to the threat. We welcome back Xerces'
Executive Director Scott Hoffman Black as speaker.

Time: June 18, Tuesday, Noon Eastern

Talk: Insect Apocalypse? What Is Really Happening, Why It Matters and How
Natural Area Managers Can Help

Speaker: Scott Hoffman Black, Executive Director, Xerces Society

Find out more and register: https://www.naturalareas.org/webinars.php

NAA is providing access to this webinar at no cost, as part of our mission
to bring the best, most up-to-date and accurate information to natural areas
practitioners.

Visit our website to learn more: https://naturalareas.org/

Kate Luce Angell

Communications and Outreach Coordinator