[PCA] Seeds of Success Field Crews Needed

Prescott, Leah lprescott at blm.gov
Tue May 7 07:40:37 CDT 2019

Hello All,

We are hiring team leads (2) and field technicians (4) for Seeds of Success
native seed collection teams working around Coeur d'Alene (Cottonwood Field
Office) and Idaho Falls (Upper Snake River Field Office), Idaho. These are
late-breaking positions with start dates in early June.

Positions are full-time seasonal (approximately 4 months long). *Team Lead
positions pay $840/week; field technicians are paid $612/week*. Teams will
cover a large area in their assigned districts, requiring frequent
overnight camping. (Housing is not provided).

Persons interested should contact Joanne Crawford directly at
JCrawford at chicagobotanic.org.

*To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and completed Employment
Application to employment at chicagobotanic.org
<employment at chicagobotanic.org>, and JCrawford at chicagobotanic.org
<JCrawford at chicagobotanic.org>*. Complete job descriptions and information
on how to apply can be found at:

https://www.chicagobotanic.org/jobs/lead_field_technician_a_d

https://www.chicagobotanic.org/jobs/field_technician_a_h

Review of applications begins immediately and will continue until all
positions have been filled. Please share widely!

Thank you,

Joanne Crawford, Ph.D.

(she/her/hers)

"We are scientists, and we can teach ourselves *anything*."  - Z. Liu

Joanne Crawford, Ph.D.

Manager, Conservation Training Programs

Chicago Botanic Garden

1000 Lake Cook Road

Glencoe, IL  60022

847-835-8268

https://www.chicagobotanic.org/visit

--
Leah Prescott
Seeds of Success

Seeds of Success
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>
National Seed Strategy for Rehabilitation and Restoration
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>
Plant Conservation Alliance <http://www.plantconservationalliance.org/>