[PCA] NEW WEBINAR SERIES: Urban Bird Treaty: GIS Mapping for Birds and People (June 24; 2pm ET) - Connecting people to plants through birds!

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Mon Jun 17 17:45:14 CDT 2019

The National Conservation Training Center (NCTC) in collaboration with
the Urban
Wildlife Conservation Program (UWCP) is pleased to announce a brand new
webinar series this summer sponsored by the Urban Bird Treaty Program. Please
see the information below about the first webinar in the series and how to
link to the Webex site and call in.

*Title*: *GIS Mapping for Birds and People *