[PCA] Call for presentations - Mar. 5, 2019 Utah Rare Plant Meeting

Tony Frates afrates at addsuminc.com
Tue Jan 29 14:10:37 CST 2019

In connection with the upcoming annual Utah Rare Plant Meeting
scheduled for Tuesday, March 5, 2019, we are asking for anyone
interested in potentially making a presentation at the meeting to get
in touch with Elizabeth Johnson at:

johnson at nhmu.utah.edu

The location of the meeting will again be at the Natural History
Museum of Utah on the University of Utah campus and will again by
co-sponsored by the Garrett Herbarium.

Registration will open on Feb. 1, 2019 at:

https://www.unps.org/urpm2019.html

(which has been preliminarily posted with some further information for
presenters as well as potential attendees).

Presentations should be 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions in
standard PowerPoint format.

Please contact Elizabeth now or as soon as possible to reserve a slot.
   Abstracts should be submitted to her by Friday, February 22.

Posters are also again being accepted. Abstract submissions for
posters are the same as above and should include poster dimensions.

We are looking forward to another great conference and the opportunity
to reconnect with researchers, botanists, and anyone interested in
Utah's incredible rare plant diversity.

Sincerely,

2019 Rare Plant Meeting Planning Committee
Utah Native Plant Society

https://www.unps.org
https://www.utahrareplants.org