[PCA] ARTICLE: We do not wa nt to “cure plant blindness” we want to grow plant love

EBo ebo at sandien.com
Wed Aug 14 12:51:14 CDT 2019

Thank you for this. I have only skimmed it so far, but it looks very
well written.

As I was reading the zoochauvinism, etc., I got to thinking we need a
plant equivalent to the Naked Mole Rat, as well as the charismatic
endangered species like the bald eagle.  Maybe Slime Molds.  But I have
to admit that the expression "shave me down and call me a slime mold"
just does not carry the same emotional impact, but would get a chuckle
from folks catching the reference ;-)

Thanks again,

   EBo --