[PCA] ARTICLE: We do not wa nt to “cure plant blindness” we want to grow plant love

Randall, Johnny jrandall at email.unc.edu
Wed Aug 14 11:35:10 CDT 2019

I'm uncertain if the reference from Plant Science Bulletin 47:1 (attached) has come up, but it's an excellent review of Plant Blindness issues and worth a read.

Johnny

Johnny Randall, PhD
Director of Conservation
North Carolina Botanical Garden
CB 3375
University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill NC 27599
W – 919.962.2380
C – 919.923.0100
ncbg.unc.edu