[PCA] [EXTERNAL] Re: RFP: Pollinator Habitat Conservation Along Roadways

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Thu Nov 29 08:07:41 CST 2018

Hi Kathy - That *is *a depressing tale! Which highway was it?

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.

Botanist, Division of Scientific Authority

US Fish & Wildlife Service

5275 Leesburg Pike, MS: IA

Falls Church, VA 22041-3803

703-358-1708 x 1753

703-358-2276 (FAX)

Let’s put the right seed, in the right place, at the right time!

-National Seed Strategy
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>