[PCA] JOB OPPORTUNITY: Science Intern Program Manager (IL) (1/15/2019)

Prescott, Leah lprescott at blm.gov
Tue Dec 4 12:55:59 CST 2018

Science Intern Program Manager

*Deadline: Review of applications begins January 15, 2019

*Overview: The Chicago Botanic Garden seeks to hire a Science Intern
Program Manager to oversee our college and post-graduate internship
programs, including the Conservation and Land Management Internship Program
(www.clminternship.org) and the CBG Research Experiences for Undergraduates
Program (www.cbgreu.org). The CLM and REU Programs represent the Garden’s
broadest efforts to recruit, train, and engage current and recent graduates
in the fields of conservation biology, ecology, botany, wildlife biology,
and natural resource management. We are looking for an enthusiastic,
outgoing, detail-oriented person to manage the Garden’s
nationally-recognized science training programs for undergraduate and
recent college graduates.

*Position: Science Intern Program Manager

*Location: Chicago, IL

*Who may apply: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of Master's degree
in ecology, evolution, botany, biology or a related field or Bachelor’s
degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience/education

See the full announcement:
https://www.chicagobotanic.org/jobs/intern_program_manager

Contact Kayri Havens at khavens at chicagobotanic.org with any questions.

--
Leah Prescott
Bureau of Land Management

National Seed Strategy for Rehabilitation and Restoration
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>
Plant Conservation Alliance <http://www.plantconservationalliance.org/>
Seeds of Success
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>