[PCA] Directory of Expertise

Dustin Wolkis dwolkis at ntbg.org
Thu Mar 16 15:31:42 CDT 2017

Greetings,

BGCI and our partners invite your valuable contribution to an online *Seed
Conservation Knowledge Hub*!

Initial activities in 2017 are focused on building a North American
directory of facilities, individuals, and expertise related to all aspects
of seed conservation of wild plants. We do plan to expand this into a
global directory and welcome international participation as well. More
details can be found at https://www.bgci.org/plant-conservation/scsg.

Please complete the form at the link below – it only takes 7 minutes! The
information you provide (apart from your contact information, unless
specified) will be included in an online directory hosted by BGCI. You have
until *March 31*, 2017 to become part of this exciting new seed
conservation tool.

*Visit **https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SeedDirectory2017*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SeedDirectory2017>* to access the form. *

Thank you for supporting the development of a resource that will benefit
the broader seed conservation community. If you have any questions or any
trouble accessing the form, please email seedconservation at bgci.org. We
apologize for cross posting.

Thank you!

*Botanic Gardens Conservation International (BGCI) in partnership with the
United States Forest Service, the Lyon Arboretum, and the National Tropical
Botanical Garden*

[image: Inline image 1]