[PCA] CONFERENCE: Our Farms, Our Future Conference; April 3-5, 2018 (Missouri) – early bird registration until Feb. 22

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Tue Dec 26 09:49:31 CST 2017

This conference may be of interest to our native plant growers and
botanicals producers!

OUR FARMS, OUR FUTURE CONFERENCE

Date/location: April 3-5, 2018
Hyatt Regency
St. Louis, Missouri

What will you learn?
This national event, hosted by the Sustainable Agriculture Research and
Education (SARE) program and the National Center for Appropriate Technology
(ATTRA) program, will bring together a diverse agricultural community
including farmers and ranchers, agribusiness stakeholders, students,
researchers, scientists, agency representatives, and nonprofit leaders.
Every decade SARE hosts a conference to look at the progress of
sustainability in agriculture and to understand their trajectory for the
future.

There are five breakout sessions on sixteen tracks over the two days along
with option full and half-day farm tours on the third day.

*You will be asked to choose the breakout session upon registering, so be
sure to read about them first.

Early bird and Standard rates for general public, farmers/ranchers/, and
students

Conference website:
http://ofof.sare.org/schedule/

Session Details: