[PCA] NEWS: NatiVeg Plant Selection Tool

Maclean, Don don_maclean at fws.gov
Wed Nov 30 10:44:10 CST 2016

I'd also be careful using acronyms with these databases ..... most of the
invasive world thinks of the "NAS Database" as the USGS Nonindigenous
Aquatic Species database that's been around for 20+ years .....

https://nas.er.usgs.gov/

Thanks

Don Mac

--
*Donald R. MacLean*
*U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service*

Learn more about *Fish and Aquatic Conservation*

FWS.GOV <http://www.fws.gov/fisheries/>      Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/USFWS.Fisheries/?fref=ts>     Twitter
<https://twitter.com/USFWSFisheries>       Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/eddiesfisheriesfws>