[PCA] Wild and Woods-Grown American Ginseng

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Thu Jul 14 08:32:42 CDT 2016

Hi Thomas and Welcome!

I encourage you to post this message to our sister listserve for the
Medicinal Plant Working Group, which focuses on sustainable use and
conservation of medicinal plants.

This is a good opportunity for me to let everyone know that the Plant
Conservation Alliance (PCA) supports several discussion lists that focus on
particular aspects of plant conservation in the United States.

You can see the full list and how to subscribe here:
http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/prog/more/fish__wildlife_and/plants/pca/discussion.html

I encourage people to subscribe to any and all of these lists that may be
interest because we generally do not "cross-post" messages across all of
the lists (except for PCA meetings announcements, job opportunities, and
funding opportunities). So you will only rarely get multiple copies of the
same message.

You can also choose to receive the listserve messages daily or as a digest.
Very convenient!

Thank you,
Patricia

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist, Division of Scientific Authority
US Fish & Wildlife Service
5275 Leesburg Pike, MS: IA
Falls Church, VA 22041-3803
703-358-1708 x 1753
703-358-2276 (FAX)

Promoting sustainable use and conservation of native plants in the United
States (Plant Conservation Alliance
<http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/prog/more/fish__wildlife_and/plants/pca.html>)
and abroad (CITES <https://www.fws.gov/international/plants/>).

Let’s put the right seed, in the right place, at the right time!
-National Seed Strategy
<http://www.blm.gov/ut/st/en/prog/more/CPNPP/0/seedstrategy.html>