[PCA] Fwd: Reminder: CPNPP Annual Meeting Abstracts due January 15

Pilmanis, Adrienne apilmani at blm.gov
Mon Jan 11 15:39:17 CST 2016

[image: Inline image 1]

*Happy New Year to All!*

Don't forget to Register and submit your Presentation Titles & Abstracts
for the

*2016 Colorado Plateau Native Plant Program Annual Meeting *

in *Page, Arizona, March 22 & 23, 2016*, at the Courtyard Page at Lake
Powell
<http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/pgacy-courtyard-page-at-lake-powell/?pid=corptbta&scid=b661a3c4-9c47-48c8-9e13-75b66089dd79>
 hotel
​. 8 am - 5 pm​

*To Register:*  Send Name, Affiliation, Telephone, Email and Address to
apilmani at blm.gov

     No registration fee.

*To Submit Presentation Title & Abstract:*  Send Title, Authors, and text
(500 words or less) to apilmani at blm.gov.

     Due January 15, 2016

Contact me (Adrienne Pilmanis) at 801-539-4076 to reserve *Exhibit space*
and to *Sponsor* refreshments during a mid-day break or evening social.

We expect detailed Program and Agenda information, including any evening
socials or field trips, will be announced in February.  For examples of
past CPNPP meeting Programs, see the CPNPP website:
http://www.blm.gov/ut/st/en/prog/more/CPNPP.html

*Lodging*:

The Courtyard Hotel has reserved a block of rooms for $99/ night

Call: *877-705-4495* and specify Colorado Plateau Native Plant Program
AnnualMeeting

Reservations must be made by February 20, 2016

There are also many other options for lodging in Page.

You can also find these details under “Upcoming Events” on the CPNPP
 webpage:http://www.blm.gov/ut/st/en/prog/more/CPNPP/whats_new.html

See you in March in Page!

Adrienne Pilmanis
Ecologist/ Coordinator