[PCA] Fwd: 2 CNPS Workshops: Rare Plant Survey Protocols and Online Resources for Botanists, biologists and ecologists, Mar 11-12, & 13 (California)

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Wed Mar 5 08:15:28 CST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: josie crawford <jcrawford at cnps.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 2:39 PM
Subject: 2 CNPS Workshops: Rare Plant Survey Protocols and Online Resources
for Botanists, biologists and ecologists, Mar 11-12, & 13

If you have junior botanists/biologists in need of training and mid-level
botanists/biologists in need of a refresher on rare plant survey protocols
and online resources for botanists, we are offering 2 separate but
dovetailing workshops next week that will train them and provide a
certificate of completion after they successfully pass an exam on the
materials. The workshops will be in Davis and Sacramento. Please see the
attached announcements for details and to register go to
http://www.cnps.org/cnps/education/workshops/

Call me if you have any questions. We can work out payment schedule if your
payment process is more complex than using a credit card this week.

Please forward this announcement to whomever you think it would be useful.

Thanks,

Josie

Josie Crawford

Education Program Director