[PCA] NEWS: Working to restore a rainbow of wildflowers in the Colorado Plateau

Kwong, Olivia okwong at blm.gov
Wed Dec 10 12:28:57 CST 2014

http://my.chicagobotanic.org/science_conservation/working-to-restore-a-rainbow-of-wildflowers-in-the-colorado-plateau/

Working to restore a rainbow of wildflowers in the Colorado Plateau
Andrea Kramer -- December 5, 2014

I’m a conservation scientist here at the Chicago Botanic Garden. I have an
incredible job that allows me to work with many wonderful graduate students
and a team of researchers to study ways to restore natural areas in the
Colorado Plateau.

See the link above for the full article text. This is a great "what I do
and why I do it" type botany piece from Andrea Kramer who works for the
Chicago Botanic Garden, one of our Plant Conservation Alliance Cooperators.
We encourage more botanists to share their passion for botanical work with
the public.