[PCA] Fw: Strategic Planning Survey for the U.S. National Arboretum - closes this Friday (Jan. 27)

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Wed Jan 25 09:49:23 CST 2012

FYI...

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist, Division of Scientific Authority-US Fish & Wildlife Service
Chair, Medicinal Plant Working Group-Plant Conservation Alliance
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 110
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276

Promoting sustainable use and conservation of our native medicinal plants.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>