[PCA] NEWS: The Conversion of a Climate-Change Skeptic

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Fri Aug 3 07:59:01 CDT 2012

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/opinion/the-conversion-of-a-climate-change-skeptic.html?ref=science

The Conversion of a Climate-Change Skeptic
By RICHARD A. MULLER
Published: July 28, 2012
Berkeley, Calif.

CALL me a converted skeptic. Three years ago I identified problems in
previous climate studies that, in my mind, threw doubt on the very
existence of global warming. Last year, following an intensive research
effort involving a dozen scientists, I concluded that global warming was
real and that the prior estimates of the rate of warming were correct. I'm
now going a step further: Humans are almost entirely the cause.

See the link above for the full op-ed piece's text.