[PCA] Conserving Trees for Tomorrow: 11/10, The Morton Arboretum (Lisle, IL)

Megan Dunning mdunning at mortonarb.org
Wed Nov 2 15:38:03 CDT 2011

Please join The Morton Arboretum and Botanic Gardens Conservation
International for an evening program celebrating the successes in
conserving endangered trees:

CONSERVING TREES FOR TOMORROW

Andrea T. Kramer, Ph.D.  Executive Director of Botanic Gardens Conservation
International U.S.

How can we save trees for the future? As we wrap up the International Year
of Forests in 2011, hear the stories of threatened oak, magnolia, ash and
rhododendron species and be inspired by trees that are being successfully
conserved for future generations.

N722.  Thursday, Nov 10; 7–8:30 pm.
Thornhill Education Center, The Morton Arboretum
4100 Illinois Route 53
Lisle, IL 60532
Free to the public.  Registration is requested.

To register for this program, please visit www.mortonarb.org/education or
call 630-719-2468 between 8 am - 4 pm Mon - Fri.

--
Megan Dunning
Manager of Community Education & Outreach
mdunning at mortonarb.org
630-725-2101

*Did you know that trees YOU know & love are endangered in the wild?
Click the link below and visit The Morton Arboretum's exhibit, Vanishing
Acts, now thru September 2012 to find out how YOU can help!     *
*
http://www.mortonarb.org/calendar/article/22535/vanishing-acts-trees-under-threat-exhibit.html
*.